Filtration Systems vs. Reverse Osmosis
Both Everpure® Water Filtration and Reverse Osmosis Systems ensure that your family receives clean, crisp-tasting water every time.
So why choose one over the other? Below are key differences between a standard undersink filtration system and a reverse osmosis system.
- Leaves naturally found minerals and vitamins in water
- Takes up less room under the sink
- Less maintenance, less costly, easier to install
- No wasted water
- Pharmaceutical grade water
- Removes 99% of all contaminants and impurities found in water, including minerals and vitamins
- Delivers high quality water that allows you to truly taste the flavor of beverages made with reverse osmosis water
- Designed for regions with specific water concerns, such as arsenic
To find the solution that works best for your family, we recommend having your water professionally tested and then seeking a trusted Everpure sales partner to find the filtration or reverse osmosis system solution that effectively addresses your drinking water concerns.