H-300 Replacement Cartridge
Part No. EV9270-72
Replace the H-300 cartridge (EV9270-72) yearly to reduce the following contaminants:
- Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
- Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOCs), including THMs
This cartridge also reduces:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means.
- Limescale build-up in appliances that use water
The H-300 replaces Everpure's previous cartridge model H-200, which is no longer available.
- Treated to inhibit biofilm and microbial build-up in the filter that can decrease product life
- A 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate
- A 300-gallon capacity
EPA Est. Number 002623-IL-002