Part No. EV9273-77
When used in ROM II or ROM III Systems, replace the S-101 prefilter cartridge (EV9273-77) annually. The S-101 cartridge:
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Provides effective pre-filtration for the RO membrane module
Everpure Reverse Osmosis Systems reduce the following contaminants:
Everpure RO Systems also:
- Finely polish treated water to premium quality for drinking and cooking.
- Reduce chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduce dirt, rust, asbestos fibers and other particulates such as oxidized iron, manganese and sulfides.
- Reduce parasitic protozoan cysts such as Giardia, Entamoeba and Cryptosporidium.
- Control even extreme levels of common “off” tastes and odors, including those that are earthy, moldy and fishy.
- Reduce limescale build-up in appliances that use water.
- Reduce lead to below the Federal Action Level.
- Reduce VOCs and MTBE (ROM III only).
- Is certified by NSF/ANSI in the reduction of arsenic, barium, cadmium, chromium, copper, fluoride, lead, nitrate/nitrite, selenium, radium, cysts, sodium and chloroform.
This system features a normal production rate of 14.4 gallons per day at a 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate.
- 40957 Limited Warranty - Global (267 Kb)