Part No. EV9252-67
Taste the difference in every sip with the Everpure H-54 system. Designed with the unique Micro-Pure technology, the H-54 reduces the following contaminants:
- Lead to below the Federal Action Level of 15 ppb
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
This system also reduces:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Dirt and cloudiness
- Mold and algae
- Oxidized iron
- Oxidized manganese
- Oxidized sulfides
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means.
When it’s time to change the H-54 filter, order replacement cartridge number EV9252-68.
- Reduction of lime and scale build-up in appliances that use water
- More efficient filtering
- Fresh water on demand
- A lower operating cost that is below the price of bottled water
- A 1/2 gallon per minute flow rate
- A 750 gallon capacity
EPA Est. Number 002623-IL-002